Sunday, March 8, 2009

You have to see this!



We were so blessed to have Rick Alonzo at our church today during service as well as after the Bible Bowl Competition. I don't think that watching a video does justice to his talents, but it is all I have. I wept after he painted the picture of Christ on the cross. The music he chose was from the Passion of the Christ movie and the combination of seeing the eyes of Christ appear so vividly and the music being so moving makes this presentation a true witness tool. Thought others would enjoy. So I found this on youtube, he only talks at the beginning for a minute then you get to watch him paint an amazing picture in less than 4 minutes! Grab the kids and gather round to be amazed and moved.

This was the painting did for the kids at Bible Bowl. Amazing!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I just found your blog and these videos are amazing. Thank you for sharing with us.
Have a blessed weekend.
In His love,
Tina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin