Saturday, March 7, 2009

Song of Praise

Saturday Psalm & Praise

When the choir from Romania came to our church, we hosted two of the members. During their stay, we listened to the songs they sang over and over. That was in 2004. We are still putting in the Caminul Felix Choir cd and singing praises to our God to many of the songs. This is one of them that we cherish and feel reminds us of who God is in our life. "He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end." I can still hear the choir singing that song with their little accents. I know God was glorified by their singing and I pray this song will constantly remind us to focus on who God is and not our circumstances.

Alpha and Omega


I Heard a great voice out of heaven saying
Behold the tabernacle of God is with men
He shall dwell with them and they shall be His people
And almighty God will be with them

He shall wipe away all tears from their eyes
There shall be no more death
Neither sorrow, nor crying, and no more pain
The former things are all passed away

He that sat upon the throne said,
“Behold, I make all things new”
He said unto me, “Write these words
For they are faithful and true”

It is done (4 Times)

He is the Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
The Son of God, the King of Kings
Lord of lords, He's Everything
Messiah, Jehovah
The Prince of Peace is He
The Son of Man, Seed of Abraham
Second Person in the Trinity


I will have to dig into scripture to find just the right psalm to go along with this song as well as upload the choir's version later today. I just wanted to take time from my making a solar system model with Bean to post this song before I forgot. I know you all will be blessed by the song once you can hear it as well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin