Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Finally tackled! For the past three years, my parents have genorously brought all three of their children and their families down to Florida for Spring Break. When we were all kids, we camped down here for our Spring Breaks and loved the white sand beaches so much that they decided to give us this trip instead of Christmas gifts, which we adore!!! So, all three years, my sister-in-law and I have talked and talked about getting up for sunrise and gathering shells. Today it finally happened!!! We got up at 6:15, threw on some sweats and hit the beach. Shocker of all shockers, my little one joined me! Bean is my sleeper but she just loves walking the beach and finding shells so she hopped right up.

Of course, she is now snoring on the sofa, but hey, I loved her enthusiasm this morning. Too sweet watching Bean running to the next area of shells. It was a treasure for her....and way too precious for me. :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin