Monday, March 2, 2009

Join in the fun!


She Looketh Well . . . Blog

I just found out that there is a blog party for Titus 2 Moms from my friend at Peaceful Home.
So I skipped over to see what the party was all about at She Looketh Well and I just love a good party! So I am joining in the fun as well. This is no ordinary party. This party is for women to meet other moms who are on similar journeys or have similar viewpoints in life. I am very eager to meet other women and see where God takes me on this blog party!

As for the purpose of this blog, there are many, but the main purpose is to bring glory to God through the adventures we experience in this life. As my blog states: what started out as a blog for writing about our homeschool journeys, has morphed into being a blog about one woman seeking to be all God has created her to be: a cherished helpmeet to the most wonderful man for 17 years, mommy to two beautiful daughters in my home, mom to two treasured daughters in Romania, homeschool mom, friend, daughter, sister, aunt and most of all, a servant of Christ and daughter of the King of Kings! I seek to serve God as I learn to serve my family cheerfully and willingly. I seek to honor God in all I do and say and above all else, serve him with great joy!


10 comments:

me said...

Hello Jamers!
Welcome to the Titus 2 blog party! It is nice to meet you! I really like your purpose for blogging! I see that you are memorizing scripture Way to go! That is something I am doing as well. I really like the look of your blog it is so cute! I look forward to reading more in the days ahead.
Blessings!
For His glory...by His grace,
Dea

Lainie said...

Welcome to the party! While I love our all-night scrappin' parties (all night when we can get the caffine), this one should be fun too!

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

It's so nice to meet you. I am completely interested in knowing more about you...how do you have two daugthers in Romania? I am excited to join you on your journey through this blog!
Blessings,
Joy

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Welcome to the party! Thank you for joining in. What a neat family you have. I am looking forward to reading more. I hope you have a lovely week.

In HIm,

Michelle
She Looketh Well

busymomof10 said...

Welcome to the Titus 2 blog party! Fun to meet you and read your blog!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Thanks so much for joining us. I hope you find many women to cybermeet here!

Linda said...

Hi Jamers, I have met you on Weds. Walk Down Memory Lane. My daughter is Lynnette K.

I have strayed over to this Titus 2 site and have joined in the party!

Isn't it good to read all of these good posts from other Christian women? (:>)

I wrote a poem today on my site. It is called "I Am Held". I hope you will visit me.
Thanks!
Linda

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love your intro. post. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Jules said...

Hi Jamers, it's so lovely to meet you. Hope you're enjoying the party. I'm finding it a wonderful way of discovering blogs that I never knew existed. Blessings, Jules

Connie said...

What a precious blog. Love your header photo!

Also love the poster, 'For my yoke is easy...."

Hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin