Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Party Question of the Day

She Looketh Well posted the blog party question of the day. I thought I would post my replies here as well.

What is your favorite or life verse?

Great question! That is a toughy! I have so many verses that I hold so close to my heart which change due to circumstances in life. So to choose just one is a struggle. I am always up for a good challenge, so I will step up to this one as well. :0) I would have to say that one that I have carried with me most would be:


Isaiah 43:2-4a

When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overcome you;
When you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
FOR I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, YOUR SAVIOR.
I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Se'ba in exchange for you.
Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, I love you.

(capitolized by me)

This verse has always been sweet to me. I reminds me that we will go through high waters and fire in our life. When we do, we do not need to fear. God is there. I love that promise.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin