Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sisterhood Award



Thanks to my good friend, Lainie at Peaceful Home, who nominated me for a Sisterhood Award. This award is suppose to be given to those who display great attitude or gratitude in their blog. I appreciate being nominated by my good friend. I am grateful. Thank you!

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.


2. Nominate at least 10 blogs who you feel are worthy of this award by displaying great attitude or gratitude in their blog. (I'm going to select 5 blogs, which is what are doing.)


3. Be sure to link to the blogs you nominate within this post.


4. Let your nominees know about the award by commenting on their blog.


5. Link back to the person who gave you this award.


I nominate the following blogs for a Sisterhood Award because they make me smile, laugh, look at things differently, and remind me to always put God first:

Lynnette at Dancing Barefoot

Nicole at The Bishop Family


Titus 2 At the Well

Kim at Lifesong

Sarah Mae at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee

and of course...I would nominate Lainie's blog as I spend a ton of time there...but she already has the award. :)

4 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! How sweet of you! :)

Kim said...

Thank you so much! What an honor! You have a beautiful family. You have blessed me today with your kind words!

Unknown said...

Hi Jamers! Thanks so much for the award! :) I'm so glad to know that you consider my blog worthy of reading - that's what makes me want to keep writing!

Have a great day and I hope to see you tomorrow for Wednesday's Walk!
Lynnette

At the Well said...

On behalf of all the writers here At The Well... thank you for this gracious and sweet award!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin