Monday, March 23, 2009


This week will be crazy as we prepare to leave for Florida for Spring Break with my entire family. It will be a wonderful time, just trying to get everything done before we head out will be the challenge. Normally, I don't feel this pressure but I was away this weekend for a mom's retreat at the lake house and did not do my usual prep for the week. So feeling a bit swamped but know that God is in control and it will all work out. With that said, we are eating what we have in the pantry and frig this week to make life easier but also to clean them out before we head out! :)
So here is our gourmet menu:

Monday: (co-op, BSF) Beef stew, cottage cheese, bread

Tuesday: (ballet) Spaghetti, salad and bread

Wednesday: (choir) Breakfast for Dinner! French Toast, eggs, bacon

Thursday:(Bible Bowl) Mexican Skillet: rice, beans, corn, sausage

Friday: on the road!!!

I will have to plan next week's meals soon so I know what we need to take with us and what to buy there....but not right now. :)

1 comment:

Lainie said...

I'm going to miss you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin