Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring Fever!





It is official. We all have spring fever. God has blessed us with wonderful weather to get outside and "blow the stink off" as my grandma would have said. I'm really not sure what that means, but I think it has more to do with our attitudes than our actual "stink". Regardless, I am so happy to see my girls outside playing together and not fighting over who was the last one to get to play first on the computer or picking the songs to dance. What was even better, when I went outside I noticed that they were wearing each others softball helmets. Now to some people this may not be a big deal, but to my girls, well, lets just say that they struggle in sharing still. It is always something we are working on and it is such a blessing when they do it without being told. They have enjoyed getting out the skates, basketball, and softball gear again. Now they are headed back out to play in the fort. They have decided to make homes for their dolls. I think what I love about being home most is these small moments. I adore that they shift gears so quickly. I think it is just great that they enjoy such a variety of activities. Now I think I better go help them with their "doll roller coaster". (aka, dolls in box down slide)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin