Monday, February 16, 2009


I am so encouraged to be able to work on memorizing scripture more. I know I have had the chance to help the girls memorize their verses for Bible Bowl, but that is not the same. This challenge allows me to focus on the scripture God is wanting me to keep close to my heart. These are the promises of God that I need to bring to mind when I need a moment of truth. So this week, I am going to work on this verse: 1 Thessolonians 5:16-18

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

I love these reminders and I do need to be reminded daily to be joyful always and pray continually. I think I will see quite a difference in how I handle things that come my way as I put this verse to memory! Until next Monday, enjoy learning God's word.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin