Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesdays Tackled Project!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I really did not want to tackle this project. Truly, I had been stashing stuff around my desk for several days if not weeks! It was beyond gross. Truly, I can not tell you what stress that caused me everytime I went into the room. So here are the before shots...this is so embarrassing but good to be humbled. (love me despite my dirt! :0)

The desk! Ugh! What a mess.


The storage area for "office" supplies. Gross!

Now that we have that moment over, I must admit, I am glad to say that I not only tackled this project, it inspired my girls to tackle their desks as well! Lead by example! So here is the finished project and my girls desks as well. Good job girls!

The clean storage area!


Look at that desk! What a gem.


Doodle's desk....looking good!

Bean's desk is good as new!
Not bad for a first time on the tackling a project on Tuesday. Now I just have to come up with the plan for next week!

2 comments:

Lainie said...

Way to go, Organization Queen!

Nicole said...

Good for you. Want to come tackle a few of the cabinets in my kitchen. :-) Or better yet, Claire's baby doll storage area? Ha! Looks great - keep up the good work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin