Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Photobucket
Since I have had more time at home with sick kiddos today, I decided to get online and find the resources some of my other friends have found to help them get organized. So this is my first Organization Junkie post! (Thanks Lain!)

Obviously, we will be shaking up our typical menu this week as we have a sick kiddo and who knows who else will fall to the bug. Therefore, I have tried to keep it simple and quick. Here is what the crew will be eating this week:

Monday: chicken noodle soup, hot turkey/cheese sandwich for all that are well

Tuesday: chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, green beans

Wednesday: chicken and rice, broccoli

Thursday: cheese quesadillas, rice and black beans

Friday: roast, potato, carrots

Saturday: left over roast

Sunday: ham, potato, cheese casserole, salad

2 comments:

Lainie said...

Looks yummy! How are the tummies doing?

jamers said...

Yummy if you like chicken, noodles and some more chicken noodles. :) Keeping it bland this week. So far, so good with the tummies. Only Rach has it and appears to be done already. That is the way I like to have the flu in my house...short and sweet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin