Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday's Here! Time to Tackle Something!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Well, here we are again looking at another Tuesday. I have struggled to know what to tackle today as I truly have tons of projects that could be done. After considering my options, I have decided to attack the ironing. I tend to go with the "throw it in the dryer" mode, if it is something that will dewrinkle that way. Or I suggest another shirt if possible. I really don't enjoy ironing. So, I haven't done it for what seems like forever. Since that is true and since it was just his birthday yesterday, I thought I would continue with my thinking of ways to bless him and iron the shirts in his closet that need it. Little did I know that when I opened that can of worms, there would be so many shirts that needed it. Regardless, by the end of the day, maybe midnight, I will have tackled these shirts.


Update: It is done! Yeah!

21 shirts needed ironed


After watching Piglet's Big Movie with the girls, the job is finally tackled! I am proud to say that I have managed to tackle my second Tuesday job. Sadly, it takes gimics like this to keep me motivated.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin