Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here We Go!

Doodle has been taking a chess class this semester in our co-op. It has really been quite interesting for her. She loves how it makes her think through each step. We have been doing a lot of practicing over the past few weeks.

She also is growing into this little lady with sweet friends who I adore. While she has several friends, she tends to be more like her momma and have a couple really good friends with lots of buddies. So, recently, she spent some time with one of her closer friends from co-op. They had a blast. The next day, she asked if she could email her friend to play chess online. So I agreed and she called her friend. I helped both of them find each other on the game site. Once I had set them up, I left the room to get something done and let them talk and play. When I came back, this is what I found:
Doodle on the phone and at the computer...right at home!
Oh boy! Here we go!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin