Monday, February 8, 2010

Colts Crazy!

I don't know if I have ever really said where we live, but we are Hoosiers, born and raised in Indiana. Both my husband and I have lived very close to where we do now our entire lives. As you know, our home team made it to the SuperBowl this year. We were so excited! My mom even bought blue nail polish and did all 6 of her granddaughters nails. (I did mine too!) Look how fun they are!
Pretty blue nails!
As we prepared for the Super Bowl at our house, I was reminded of the last time our team went to the big game three years ago. At that time, my mother-in-law and father-in-law managed to get four tickets. They took their children to the game. So fun! Here is the picture before they left:
Here they are headed to the game! So exciting!
The girls and I enjoyed trying to find them in the mass of people, but we knew we couldn't.The girls ready for our Super Bowl party with Nana and Poppy in 2007. They look sooo little!


But we have proof they were there! Here it is...Grandma and Grandpa headed to their seats.


This year, watching the game at home with Matt was great, but I must say that I think every Super Bowl game he watches after 2007 will never be quite the same. He must have been itching to be there. No matter the turn out, we are proud of our Colts and know that they will return again. I wonder what seats we will be sitting in at that time....at the game or on our couch! Either way, we will enjoy cheering on our home team. Go Colts!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin