Monday, June 29, 2009

Bubbles A Plenty, Bubble Galore!

Have you ever had one of those days where you really just wanted to crawl back in bed and start over? Doodle had one of those days on this past Wednesday. I had asked her to work on unloading the dishwasher and reloading. She decided to take it upon herself to run the dishwasher. So she noticed some of the items from the last load were not as clean as we like and thought it might be better to add more soap. She thought about it and thought the Dawn works well and added it to the load. I am alerted to this new decision with screams. "MOM!!!! The washer is exploding!!" I ran to the washing machine. It was off. I ran to the kitchen and found this:


I quickly opened the dishwasher to stop it and started to giggle. I had to grab the camera. I told Doodle that this will be something we all will laugh about someday.


Ok, is it just me or do you want to grab the bubbles and blow too?

I'm not sure she believes me quite yet. However, we have since had a discussion about the proper use of various cleaning supplies around the house. Good thing to remember.

Doodle still not finding it funny.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin