Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


My honey with his girls!

There is nothing sweeter to me than watching my honey play with his girlies. I just love seeing them interact and little by little, he becomes a little boy again. I love it! This Father's Day we spent the afternoon down at his parents house with his sister's family. We all enjoyed a lovely lunch together. Then, Bean asked Grandma if she could take home her daddy's matchbox car collection. Man, I don't think Grandma was ready to part with it but I tell you, the girls love playing with things that were ours. It is so cool to see them enjoy that stuff. Makes me wonder what their kids will enjoy of their moms. Anyway, after a bit of convincing, we brought them home. We went over to my parents for dessert then finally home for the night. Once situated, I found these two in our room together....

Bean and Daddy playing cars.

I don't think I could have given him a better Father's Day. He loves spending time with his girls and I love watching it. I just hope he lets Bean play with his cars more than he does! Haha! Seriously though, I am grateful to have a husband who enjoys being a husband and adores being a daddy. I love that about him. I honor him everyday but really enjoy adding that special treat of spoiling him on Father's Day. No work for the day, steaks on the grill, naps, homemade cobbler, cuddles, cars...what could be better?!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin