Monday, June 15, 2009

Menu for the week


Well, I finally have my act together enough this week to post our menu. :) We have started having nights for the girls to cook dinner each week and so far it is such a blessing. I had not given over the reigns fully yet until my mom reminded me that I was making dinner on my own at Doodle's age. Helps to have someone remind you gently just how old your kids really are! :) So here is the plan:

Monday: Turkey burgers, salad, baked beans

Tuesday: Taco Salad, salsa & chips (Bean's cooking)

Wednesday: Crouton Chicken, steamed veggies, rice (Doodle's cooking)

Thursday: (dance and Bible Bowl) Crockpot lasagna, salad, bread

Friday: Bible Bowl Tournament in Cincinnati...eat out

Saturday: on road...eat out

Sunday: Father's Day!!! Cook out with family

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin