Saturday, June 27, 2009

Be Careful What You Pray For!

My girls have been infatuated with wanting a bunny ever since their friend recently got one. Our answer remains the same, not at this time. So, they began praying for a bunny. I know Bean keeps praying about it but little did I know how God would answer this prayer! She ran inside one day screaming that she has a baby bunny! I looked out my window and low and behold there it was!

The new "gift"

I have a baby bunny living under my deck. It comes out to eat grass under my bedroom window
from time to time and my girls are sure God brought it to them! I love that! Not only are they thanking God for this little guy, but they have named it and continually are taking carrots out to the yard to feed it. One day last week, they put three carrots out by the deck, the next morning, there were only two! You know what that means to a young girl of 8? The bunny had to eat it!


The proof the bunny ate their carrot!



No matter who or what is eating their carrots, what I enjoy is watching my girls get excited over this little bunny. Even more, I enjoy hearing my girls work together in praising God for a gift they prayed for and are fully aware from where it came. God always gives better gifts than we can imagine if only we ask. Hmm, I guess there is another lesson my children will teach me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin