Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A New Blog Award!!

Yesterday I was given a blog award by my blogging buddy, Kari. I am grateful to her for taking time to read my blog and commenting in the past. I do enjoy reading her blog, p.s. love.love as well. Go on over and check it out! Thanks again, Kari! It truly means a lot to know others are reading these thoughts that run through my mind and enjoy them as well! :) Who knew!?!

Now it’s my turn. I am suppose to now go and award 15 other ‘lovely blogs’ and let them know about the love I’m spreading! I have made many friends through these blogs and I am so grateful for that.

1 comment:

Kari said...

You're so sweet! I do enjoy reading your blog!!! I see lots of blogs on your list that I've never heard of, so that's cool. I'll be checking those out. Love meeting new people and finding great, new blogs :o)
Have a wonderful day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin