Monday, August 17, 2009

Co-op Begins!

Today was the start of our homeschool co-op, which means our school officially started today. What a crazy day we had! It was so fun to see our friends and to get back to the routine of our school days.

One of the things I have always done with my girls, regardless of homeschooling, is take a picture for their first day of school. I know many homeschool families do not do that because they school year round, which I love. However, I love looking back at the pictures my mom took of me at the start of each new school year. It is fun to see how the girls change and how the outfits change over time too! Too fun! Anyway, here are the girls first day of school pictures for 2009.



The Miller Girls looking way to big
for their momma's liking. :)

3 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Sounds like your homeschool year is off to a busy start. We stopped doing the Co-Ops because it got to be too hectic & stressful.

Lainie said...

Back in the swing again! Hey, if skating moved up to Frankfort, would you still come up?

jamers said...

Lainie, That sounds like the start to a joke! I think I would still come. I know that is always a guaranteed time for our kiddos to see each other and it's not like it is weekly! Plus, let's face it, this girl doesn't mind a drive. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin