Monday, August 17, 2009

Lake House Fun!

This weekend we took my sister and her kids with us to the lake house. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her kids experience new things while there. I also love that our kids gel together so easily. God is good in that gift. I most enjoyed getting to hang out with my sister for more than 2 hours. That is something that just does not happen regularly. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures from our fun weekend!

Mater looking too cute on the boat for his 1st boat ride!


D-man enjoying his tubing debut with Uncle Matt at the helm!


Doodle and Mater for his first tubing experience. Do you think he liked it? Look at that face! Total joy!


Bean and C.J. on the tube waiting for the big ride!


My sister, D-man and Bean on the ride of their life!
D-man, Doodle and Mater tubing but look at that sunset!!


Doodle and Mater fishing off the dock.
This was his first time to fish too.


C.J. fishing and looking cute.


D-man fishing off the dock.
He enjoyed fishing the entire time.

All the big guys fishing.
My favorite shot of the trip...well, almost...

Daddy and Doodle...
my favorite shot of the weekend for sure!

Doodle and D-man took the paddle boat out for a ride. They ended up going around to the large portion of the lake! I had to hunt them down on the sea-doo. They had so much fun but it surely made the parents nervous when we could not see them any longer.




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like you had an awesome weekend! So glad you could enjoy time with your family at the lake - before life kicks it up a notch! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin