Monday, January 11, 2010

Mousin' Around

Over our Christmas break, we were blessed to have a few days where my sister and her husband held a swim clinic which Doodle and their oldest D-man were able to attend. While they attended that all three days, the "little" guys all hung out at our house. They enjoyed having this time together and I loved having them at my house. I made dinner for the entire crew each night and have a new appreciation for cooking for a family of 9! Regardless, at the end of the three days, the Logan kids all three spent the night at our house. We had fun.

The three "littles' enjoying a litte story time.
One of the days the Logan's were there, we were all playing a game when Doodle went to the kitchen to get something. She screamed a blood curdling scream and we all came running. This is how I found her....
and then this is how I found my big brave nephew.....

and finally this was the last group...

Guess what she saw? That is right, a mouse. Luckily, she saw it before it had made its evidence of being in our home. Matt caught it that night and no more mouse! Sorry Mickey, nothing personal. We like your house, but this house does not do mice. :)




1 comment:

Lainie said...

Bryan says I become a 50s housewife whenever I see a mouse. He calls Emelie in to help him! His last adventure with Micky's friend is a good one! Come on up to hear the story!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin