Saturday, January 9, 2010

Favorite Christmas Moments

I know I am a bit behind, but truly I did not upload my pictures from Christmas until yesterday due to being a bit busy. So, as I flipped through the pictures on my computer, I saw some of my favorites that I thought I would share with you. I already shared two of my favorites with the Perkins' girls and the ones with Doodle and my dad, but I hope you enjoy these too. Doodle and Bean on Christmas Eve.

The Miller Family

My cute parents! Love them!!!

Some people would not like this one, but I think it is hilarious!
All 8 cousins after I took the "Christmas shot" did one crazy one.

My sweet sister and her honey.
(not sure why I don't have a pic of my brother and his wife this year! bad!)

Our Tree
Bean reading the Christmas story to us this year.
Daddy and Doodle. Too cute!
Doodle and her favorite gift: interior design studio kit.
Bean and her "stocking".
Since we just got the new mantel, we hated to hang anything
on it, so we used pillowcases and she thought it was fun! :)
My mother and father-in-law in a rare moment of silliness.
The four "Miller" cousins. All taller than me in one year. :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin