Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a Sap!!!

Well, I think it is official, I am a sap. I can't deny it any longer. (not that I have been) Today we were working on organizing the school closet. While trying to do that, we were putting the girls items in order based on grade level. Each thing we pulled out, we sat and giggled over what treasures we found. Oh the stories and sweet pictures! Truly precious. Even better, I was able to remember a lot of those precious moments with my girls, which is why it is so hard to throw out any of it. I desire to have less clutter. I really do! I just can't get myself to throw away memories! Sigh....maybe one day I can declutter the school closet, but for now, I think I will enjoy the little stories some more.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm sure there were lots of trials along the way - and some long days too - but what a blessing now to look back over these years and accomplishments - and to relish what a blessing all the time spent with the girls has been!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin