Monday, May 17, 2010

How Beautiful

Photobucket
Today was our last day of co-op. I was in charge of devotions for the morning and was wanting to touch on being the hands and feet of Christ while we served the church that day. When I was talking to Doodle and her friend, they mentioned doing the dance they do for their Precious Hearts Ministry team. After much consideration, I agreed. The song they dance to is called "How Beautiful" by Twila Paris. And I must agree, watching them dance always brings tears to my eyes. Not just because of how well they dance. It is more than that. It is because of their hearts and to whom they dance. Well, it is just going to be easier to show you! I hope you enjoy as much as I do and agree how beautiful seems fitting. By the way, Doodle is in blue.


3 comments:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Ooooh what a beautiful dance! And I've always loved that song!

Anonymous said...

Gave me goosebumps. Beautiful dance, to a beautiful song, to our beautiful Lord.

Nicole said...

Wow - LOVE it! What a beautiful gift God has given your precious daughter - and what joy it must bring Him to see her use those talents to his glory! And I'm sure it brings you a lot of joy too! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin