Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4-H Mania

As many of you know, we are in the last stretch of turning in all the girls projects for 4-H this year. We are new to 4-H and I truly have enjoyed the projects but I don't enjoy feeling like I don't know what I am doing. Next year will go more smoothly first of all because we are going to limit the number of projects per child as well as get started sooner. Here are couple pictures from tonight. We were over at my parents working on Bean's sewing project. My dad needed both my husband and my brother's help with something. So my brother brought over his girls which allowed Doodle to work on her Child Development project.

Doodle with her little cousin preparing to make "ants on a log"

Look at "Fishy" looking up to Doodle. Too precious!

"Fishy" with her finished product.


Nana and Bean working on her pillow.

Bean with the finished product.
I am excited to be getting close to finished with all the projects, but as I looked at these pictures tonight I realized that this really is a great way my kids can interact with the family. Finding things others can teach them and things they can teach to others is a great way to build their confidence in their own abilities. God is so good in allowing me to see that while the days feel hectic, the moments are priceless.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin