Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Doin' the Hop!

***This week I found a fun blog hop. So I thought I would join in after all who doesn't enjoy a good blog hop....or is that the bunny hop? Regardless, here we go! Today's focus is 3 things you don't know about me. Well, since I am a pretty open gal, not sure I can come up with three, but I will try. First of all, I adore being at the ocean. I love hearing the sounds of the rushing waves beating against the shore. Something about that sound, the smell and the vastness of the ocean makes me realize just what a mighty God we serve. I feel small standing next to it and am reminded He is so much bigger than anything I am dealing with or feeling. Awesome!

Secondly, although I desired to have a larger family than God blessed me with in my home, I am content with having the number He chose for me. What I think is cool is that I am aunt to 8 amazing kids who really seem to enjoy hanging out with this lady. ;) I adore being an aunt!

Third, I love my girls feet! I loved getting their picture when they were little with little bare feet and I still do now that there feet are the same size as mine! Something about those little toes...love them!!!***MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

confused homemaker said...

The sound of the ocean is amazing, I could listen to it for hours.

happy hopping:)

Moms On The Go said...

I am always taking my kids feet pictures as well

Happy Hopping!

readerwave said...

Love your post.. Ocean is great .. Not to keen on feet as we have huge feet in our family even the girls..

Saph said...

Love the picture of the feet! :)

Tammy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I love the feet picture!

the brown couch said...

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

Jennie said...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday - I enjoyed "meeting" you :) Lookin' forward to keepin' up with ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin