Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!



We are definitely trying to get back into the swing of things around here. It feels like it is taking longer than normal to figure out our weekly schedule since school started back up as well as the activities! I feel very scattered still and am finding schedules bring the peace back into my life....see, I am more like Doodle than I realized! That girl is a scheduling queen in the making!

So, I am planning our week ahead with great excitement as Doodle and I will be heading out for our first Mom/Daughter weekend. This is going to be an extremely special time together and it all starts with us getting to see Mary Poppins on stage! So exciting!!!! Here is the plan:
Monday: (BSF for Matt and girls) sandwiches on road
Tuesday: (History Club, Dance) Stove Top Chicken Casserole
Wednesday: (Nothing!!!) Crouton Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
Thursday: (Dance, Mary Poppins for Doodle and me) doodle and I eat on way, Matt and Bean eat at home
Friday: veggie soup, cottage cheese and bread
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Baked Potato Soup, hot sandwiches

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin