Saturday, September 11, 2010

On My Mind

Lately I have been thinking a lot of our girls in Romania. We have not had the chance to talk to them in quite a while and I just miss their voices...although I am not sure the last time I heard them. :( What brought some of this on was the fact that our phone company just switched our voice mail and in doing so they managed to erase all my saved messages which were of our girls calling home from Romania. I know it is silly, but to get to hear them every so often felt like they were not so far away. So, today I am emailing them again and praying to get a response. I know they are busy with college and work not to mention V is now married! So there is so much going on in their world. I just know I will never forget the time that we spent with them in their country as well as when V stayed in our home when touring with the choir. Precious Memories!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin