Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break Moments

I am a little late for "Wednesday's" walk down memory lane, but better late than never. :)

My parents have blessed us the past three Christmas's with the gift of a condo for Spring Break. We all head down together, my brother's family, sister's family, parents and our family. So last week, we spent time together at Panama City Beach, Florida. My family use to camp there for Spring Break when I was a kid. We loved those memories together and I have to say the white sand beaches kind of stick with you. So, thank you Mom and Dad for continuing the memories with my kids. Too bad they had to suffer sleeping in a condo bed instead of a tent or pop up. Truly they will never quite understand why we are so giddy over our accommodations, but I am so grateful! :) So here are a few pictures and memories from our trip. Enjoy!

Mom and Dad~ could they be any cuter?

The Miller Girls~ I actually made it in a picture!
Usually I am the one taking them.

Sunset

Doodle walking along the beach at sunset.

Sunset continued....gorgeous!

My girls on a shell walk

Bean on a sunrise walk...only child that got up for the first one.

Poppy (my dad) with my little niece, Faith

Nana, Poppy and the 8 grandkids

The kids all lined up on the beach. Too fun!

I don't care how old you are, watching your parents together makes you smile. :)


My brother's family

My family

My sister's family

My girls saying good bye to the ocean.


I am missing the ocean this week and not enjoying the "detox" from our vacation, but even more, I miss the calm of that week and watching my kids enjoy their cousins, aunts, uncles and my parents. Priceless!

4 comments:

Lainie said...

We sure missed you last week but sounds like you had a wonderful time! Beautiful photos!

Nicole said...

Oh - I am so glad you had such a wonderful trip - it looks like it was awesome. What great photos. Welcome home - and the detox will be short lived - and I'm sure it is well worth it for the memories, fun and time spent with family! Hugs to your clan!

Unknown said...

What gorgeous pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Don't you just love the beach? It's so peaceful and truly one of the most beautiful things to behold.

I especially love the picture of your parents. So precious. I want my hubby and I to still be arm in arm after that many years of marriage. Beautiful.

Linda said...

What a great trip! It was nice that the WHOLE FAMILY got to go together. Loved all of the pictures.

I grew up in Southern Calif., and I loved going to the beach all of the time. I absolutely love the ocean. It always makes me think of God and His Awesome Power!

Thanks for sharing.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Blog Widget by LinkWithin