Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

I can't believe how long it has been since I last wrote on here but life around here has been crazy since we returned from Spring Break. So, with that...I am just now posting pictures of our Easter. We had a great Resurrection Sunday.The Miller Girls looking pretty in pink and white.

Doodle and Bean showing us their basket of loot.
We went to the 8am service at church, came home and made our food to take to lunch at my parents.Here are all 8 grandkids with my parents. Sweet!

Enjoyed our time there and then ventured off to visit with Matt's family for dinner at the lake house. A full day! The four "Miller" grandchildren.

The girls and I stayed at the lake house the rest of the week to do school and just enjoy God's beautiful creation all around us. Matt commuted to work and back to join us each night. We have had a full couple weeks. I took a few pictures of our school week as well.

Have schoolbooks....will travel. :)

Bean and Doodle enjoying the view of the lake while working away.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin