Thursday, June 24, 2010

What a Catch!

Oh, I bet you thought I meant the fish! Ha! Actually, this time, I did. :) I love my man, but he has been "caught" for 19 years now. He is a keeper too! So, I did mean the fish. Matt loves fishing at the lake house. He is like a little boy when we get there. Can't wait to get down to the dock and throw in a line or two. When I married Matt, I had no idea how much of our conversations would involve fishing...what kind of plug or bait did you use? How big do you think that fish is? Oh, wow! That's a keeper! What kind of fish is that? How deep was your line? As you see....it goes on for a long time! But the look on his face when he catches a good one...well that is just precious to me. :) I love that he shares his passions with his girls as well.
While Matt is fishing at the lake, Doodle is usually down there for a bit as well. I love watching her eventually put down her fishing pole and just soak in God's creation. She is my deep thinker. I never know exactly what she is thinking, but I know she is pondering something.
Bean, on the other hand, will usually be fishing a bit before she gets her suit on and gets wet. She is our comedian for sure. She finds the craziest ways to make me laugh!

Then there is Rocky, our chocolate lab. He sure has a dog's life when he visits the lake house! He loves the water! When we have the time to let him dry off before going in the house, we let him in. He loves it! It actually helps his old hips!
Then there is me....oh, well I would be taking pictures and soaking in every moment with my family and God's creation. Precious!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin