Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Music To My Ears

This week is VBS week at our church so I am taking Bean as well as her three youngest cousins. It has been a true joy to listen to the kids singing songs all the way to VBS and back. Their little giggles touch my heart so much. With all the concerns I have had over the older kids lately, I must say, driving the van listening to the kids sing The Donut Man songs or laugh at everything has blessed this woman's heart beyond words. This pictures speaks a thousand words for me:

They just enjoy each other! Love it!

I love innocence in children! I just adore it. I love that my little niece runs to get a hug from her Neeny and wants to stay in my arms for longer than a second still. I love that my nephew still asks every single day if the van is going to go crazy again since last year I did one doozie of an acting job as the van took over and drove to DQ by itself on the last day of VBS! His eyes when he is asking that questions are so wide with excitement and that giggle...oh, how I love his giggle! :) I love that my Bean and her cousin/buddy enjoy each other so much that the fact they are opposites in many ways never enters their minds. I love that I have family that lives close enough that I can be a part of these kids lives in big way....more than just cards and presents. I love being a mom more than anything. I cherish everyday I have with my girls. I also am grateful God has blessed me with 8 beautiful nieces and nephews who bless my life too. I always wanted to hear the beautiful word that brings music to my ears, Mommy. I never knew that I would enjoy hearing the word Neeny or Aunt Jamers so much as well.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

SOOO glad you guys are enjoying VBS. Sounds like a wonderful time for all!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin