Monday, June 28, 2010

Living Legacy

Photobucket

I know I have shared in the past about my sister, Emily, being a swim coach for the local high school girls team. She is a gifted coach for sure! I know she has gotten many trophies over her years of swimming and coaching, however, this weekend, there was something a bit unique about the big swim meet and trophy...
She now has all 8 cousins swimming for her team!
Em and her little crew...all 8 cousins! Always have to have the silly shot too!
So while we enjoy the experience the kids are gaining and the influence of Em's coaching, I wonder what she is thinking as she looks across the pool and sees a part of her in almost every race. A true legacy indeed!

My girlies on the blocks preparing to swim.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is SOOOOOO cool! :-)

Anonymous said...

How rare and how awesome to have all eight cousins involved in the same activity. Kudos to Em!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin