Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fearsome Foursome



The Fearsome Foursome at the lake house 2011

Driving away from my girls today, as I dropped them off at their cousins, I could not stop thinking what a true gift it is as a child to have so many cousins who enjoy each other and want to spend time together. My girls are blessed to have 8 cousins (6 on my side and 2 on Matt's) who they love to get to see during any break from school. This time, it is with Matt's side. These four truly just want to be together as often as they can and giggle most the time they spend together. 


                                        Secret Agents...or something you
                                                       should fear....I think!


 Due to the fact Matt's sister lives further away, they don't always get to see each other but I am thrilled they asked the girls to come up for some time with their family before we start back to school. It is so nice to watch the kids running to give hugs when they see each other and sharing whatever is new in their world via text or facebook as well as in person. These four do some of the silliest things when together, sock wrestling, blind makeovers, play murder in the dark often! They just like being together....and I love sitting back and soaking it all in....and laughing my head off at some of their antics! Love you all! :)  
                                                     And again on vacation this
                                                          summer....way too fun!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin