Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Summer Begins!

Aaahhhh...the wonderful breath of fresh air has hit my home....summer has arrived. (well, as far as school is concerned.) We finished school on May 18th. We were able to meet the goals set for us this year and I think this has been the best year yet. I look forward to an even more exciting year next year. It is great to finally know what we are doing and be confident that it is what works for our family.

I have been getting back into the swing of things recently. I think I have posted about my need to get plugged back into the world since my Gram's passing. I feel we are doing that so gracefully. God is just bringing things to my door! It is such a blessing. I keep praying that soon that will be an issue of the past. I know we will miss her presence but we really needed to get back to God's work.

The girls have started swim club again. That is always a wonderful time for them to connect with my sister each summer. She is the coach and drives them to and from practice. Special memories.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin