Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




The next two weeks will be a bit busier than normal. Who am I trying to fool here? It is going to be nuts! But at the end, we will be finished with all Christmas type programs the girls are in and we should be able to really have the week or so before Christmas arrives to really concentrate on what it is all about. I hate that hectic feeling during the holidays and refuse to take the focus off of Jesus to just be busy doing all the little things we think are so important to make it what we think it should be. I think it is great to have traditions but if that tradition begins to be the focus and not Jesus Christ, than even good, fun traditions must go. Ok, I'm stepping off the soapbox. haha! Not sure where that came from but I am thinking it might have been one of those things I needed to write so I would remember what we are doing this month. :)
So, coming off a lovely relaxing weekend with family and my dear friend, Lainie, at the lake house...I am ready to take on this week! Here is what we will be enjoying this week:
Monday: (BSF) sandwiches, chips, veggies (quick and easy and get on the road!)
Tuesday: (dance) Wraps for the road, apples, chips (so jealous....aren't ya?!)
Wednesday: (choir practice for Bean) Biscuits and Gravy, fruit salad
Thursday: (girls at grandparents, Date night to Cincy) Dinner at Cincinnati Christian Univ.
Friday: Crockpot lasagna, bread, salad
Saturday: (Bean's play at church) Stovetop chicken and rice casserole, broccoli, oranges
Sunday: (girls go to Yuletide Celebration with my parents) Veggie soup, fresh bread, cottage cheese

See more menus at www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin