Saturday, October 9, 2010

Doodle's Birthday Celebrations Galore!!!

As you all know, Doodle turned 13 at the end of August. Sadly, she got sick on her birthday so we were not able to have her family celebration nor her friend sleepover that weekend. On her actual birthday, she did wake up to surprise us for her breakfast in bed....She was already completely dressed and had put on my make up just to shock us when we pulled back the covers! That girl makes me laugh. Again, her gift from us did not come in until a few days later. Talk about bad timing!!! Anyway, we were all very excited to see the expression on her face as she opened the gift.....

Doodle opens our gift....and is thrilled to be the owner of an Ipod Touch

She also celebrated at the lake house with Matt's family....notice that cake.
And we celebrated all August birthdays with my family....notice that cake...hmm...which one did I have a friend make who bakes cakes as a business...can't tell. :)
Finally, we ended the parties with her slumber party at the lake house with her friends from our co-op. It was a sweet night of giggles and lots of nail polish. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed these girls. What a blessing to say I enjoyed hanging out with a group of teenagers!

The girls from co-op
Nail salon silliness

Getting ready to tube...
and cake time

What a blessing it is to have sweet girls surrounding my girl. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like an awesome celebration! Glad she had fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin