Sunday, January 19, 2014

Snow Fun!


WE have been experiencing some beautiful snowfalls lately. I thought I'd take a sec and post some pics of the fun we've had in the snow...as well as some shots that are just beautiful! :)

\
The girls decided to dive into the snow...swimsuit on, hat on..bare feet! Oh my!

They also made a new friend. :) 

Even our furry guy enjoyed the snow. 

Bean loves to take pictures. She asked Doodle to put on one of 
her dance costumes and pose. And they are beautiful! 
Blessed by the ballerina and the photographer! :) 


Our road...beauty.

Some hate snow, but I love the way it reminds me of how God allowed His Son to die for me and cover my sins white as snow. AS I look out my window and see a fresh blanket of unmarked snow, I can't help but immediately think of this gift. Precious reminder. :) 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin